++Download++ Pydroid Pro – IDE for Python 2 v3.0 [Paid] <
Overview: Pydroid Pro is the most easy to use and powerful Python 2 IDE for Android.
Professional edition features:
– All premium features available out-of-the-box, no in-app purchases required.
– Premium-only dedicated support.
– Non-personal usage allowed for one device per purchase.
– Offline Python 2.7 interpreter: no Internet is required to run Python programs.
– Full-featured Terminal Emulator, with a readline support (available in pip).
– Pip package manager and a custom repository for prebuilt wheel packages for heavy libraries, such as numpy, scipy, matplotlib, scikit-learn and jupyter.
– Tkinter and pygame now available.
– Built-in C, C++ and even Fortran compiler designed by n0n3m4, an author of C4droid, specially for Pydroid. It lets Pydroid build any library from pip, even if it is using native code. You can also build & install dependencies from a command line..
– Cython support.
– PDB debugger with breakpoints and watches.
– Kivy graphical library with a shiny new SDL2 backend.
– PyQt5 support available in Quick Install repository along with matplotlib PyQt5 support with no extra code required.
– Code prediction, auto indentation and real time code analysis just like in any real IDE.
– Extended keyboard bar with all symbols you need to program in Python.
– Syntax highlighting & themes.
– Enhanced code navigation with interactive assignment/definition gotos.
– One click share on Pastebin.
Pydroid Pro requires at least 210MB free internal memory. 250MB+ is recommended. More if you are using heavy libraries such as scipy.
To run debug place breakpoint(s) clicking on the line number.
Kivy is detected with “import kivy”, “from kivy“ or “#Pydroid run kivy”.
PyQt5 is detected with “import PyQt5”, “from PyQt5“ or “#Pydroid run qt”.
The same for sdl2, tkinter and pygame.
Some binaries in Pydroid Pro APK are licensed under (L)GPL, email us for the source code.
GPL pure Python libraries bundled with Pydroid Pro are considered to be coming in the source code form already.
Pydroid Pro doesn’t include any GPL-licensed native modules to avoid automatic import of them. The famous example of such library is GNU readline, that can be installed using pip.
Android is a trademark of Google Inc.
* Important notice: This update will clear installed libs. *
– Fixed Android 9 support
– Updated to Python 2.7.16
– Added tkinter and pygame
– Moved all executable code downloads to an obb file, sorry for the inconvenience, this is required by Developer Policies
– Added “ad” label to everything that can theoretically be considered an ad
– Added minimize button to the terminal
– Migrated Qt to CuteLoader
This app has AdMob & Google Mobile Ads advertisements